OUR EVENTS     .       NEWS     .       DOWNLOADS     .       (+92) 051-5580287
  New     LATEST FEED     .       SEARCH

Home Notices

Silver Oaks delivers 100% A1/A Result in SSC I & II - #1 in Rawalpindi & #6 in Global FBISE Ranking

04 July, 2019·

Silver Oaks delivers 100% A1/A Result in SSC I & II - #1 in Rawalpindi & #6 in Global FBISE Ranking

We are delighted to announce that Silver Oaks has, for the 8th consecutive year since 2012, delivered 100% A1/A Result across SSC I & II with 5.98/6.0 GPA in SSC-II thereby retaining our #1 GPA Ranking in Rawalpindi & #6 amongst 1254 FBISE schools world-wide (#1 in 2016/17/18). 116 Pupils appeared in FBISE 2019 across SSC I & II with 111 (96%) attaining A1 Grade & the remaining 5 (4%) attaining A Grade. Notably, 78 (67%) pupils have achieved over 90% with the highest mark of 98% in SSC-II and 99% in SSC-I.

In SSC-II, Hanzela Ahmed, with 1075/1100 (98%) has topped the school; Maryam Nadeem is 2nd with 1063 (97%) while Maryam Muhammad is 3rd with 1050 (95%). 21 pupils have achieved 1000+ marks in SSC-II. In SSC-I, Waqar Ahmed, with 513/520 (99%) has topped the school; Safa Rashid is 2nd with 511/520 (98%) while Haroon-ur-Rasheed is 3rd with 500/510 (98%). 53 SSC-I pupils have achieved 90%+. An incredible achievement of our Satellite Town team for their first FBISE SSC-I examination is that we shifted SSC-I affiliation from Rawalpindi to Federal Board in March 2018 and have achieved 21 A1 & 3 A Grades in half the time span. In 2020, the entire SSC-II & SSC-I Board Class will appear in FBISE. We are grateful to our teachers for their relentless effort, year-after-year, and are extremely proud of our pupils. We wish to congratulate our teachers, pupils and their proud families. God speed!

We are delighted to announce that Silver Oaks has, for the 8th consecutive year since 2012, delivered 100% A1/A Result across SSC I & II with 5.98/6.0 GPA in SSC-II thereby retaining our #1 GPA Ranking in Rawalpindi & #6 amongst 1254 FBISE schools world-wide (#1 in 2016/17/18). 116 Pupils appeared in FBISE 2019 across SSC I & II with 111 (96%) attaining A1 Grade & the remaining 5 (4%) attaining A Grade. Notably, 78 (67%) pupils have achieved over of 90% with the highest mark of 98% in SSC-II and 99% in SSC-I.

 

In SSC-II, Hanzela Ahmed, with 1075/1100 (98%) has topped the school; Maryam Nadeem is 2nd with 1063 (97%) while Maryam Muhammad is 3rd with 1050 (95%). 21 pupils have achieved 1000+ marks in SSC-II.  In SSC-I, Waqar Ahmed, with 513/520 (99%) has topped the school; Safa Rashid is 2nd with 511/520 (98%) while Haroon-ur-Rasheed is 3rd with 500/510 (98%). 53 SSC-I pupils have achieved 90%+. An incredible achievement of our Satellite Town team for their first FBISE SSC-I examination is that we shifted SSC-I affiliation from Rawalpindi to Federal Board in March 2018, and have achieved 21 A1 & 3 A Grades in half the time span. In 2020, the entire SSC-II & SSC-I Board Class will appear in FBISE. We are grateful to our teachers for their relentless effort, year-after-year, and are extremely proud of our pupils. We wish to congratulate our teachers, pupils and their proud families. God speed!     

More Notices

OUR HEAD OFFICE

33, Civil Lines Rawalpindi
Phone: 051-5580287
Email: dean@silveroaks.edu.pk

FOLLOW US

SEND US MESSAGE

SEND