OUR EVENTS     .       NEWS     .       DOWNLOADS     .       (+92) 051-5580287
  New     LATEST FEED     .       SEARCH

Home Notices

Silver Oaks Delivers 100% A1/A SSC-1 Result for the 8th Consecutive Year in 2018

16 July, 2018·

We are proud to announce that Silver Oaks has delivered 100% A1/A Result in SSC-1 for the 8th consecutive year. Hanzala Ahmed with 97% has topped the school; Ahmed Raza with 96.7% has stood 2nd while Maryam Nadeem with 96% is 3rd. The other top 10 pupils are Usman Qaiser (95.2%); Maryam Muhammad (94.6%); Anas Akram (94.1%); Adan Malik (93.9%); Mohammad Farhan & Rayyan Mohsin (93.85%) ; Alishba Raheel (93.5%).

25 pupils have achieved over 90% marks; 96% have scored “A+” Grade with while the remaining 4% pupils have attained “A” Grade. We are grateful to our teachers for their relentless effort, year-after-year, and are extremely proud of our pupils. We wish to congratulate our teachers, pupils and their proud families. Godspeed for SSC Finals next year!

More Notices

OUR HEAD OFFICE

33, Civil Lines Rawalpindi
Phone: 051-5580287
Email: dean@silveroaks.edu.pk

FOLLOW US

SEND US MESSAGE

SEND