04 November, 2017 · Investiture Ceremony @ Silver Oaks College of Leadership
At the launching ceremony of the (Founding) College Student Council, a 12-member committee, with parents and teachers in audience, took oath of office, from Principal Roger Francis, for Academic year 2017-18. The council comprises of the following committee members covering the 5 College Student Clubs:
1) Head Global Citizenship Club & Head Girl: Yusra Sarwar, Co-President, SOCOL Student Council;
2) Head Social Work Club & Head Boy: Hamza Ahmed Zeb, Co-President, SOCOL Student Council;
3) Head Literacy, Debating & Performing Arts Club: Junaid Imtisal (English Debates & Literacy); Osama Shaukat (Urdu Debates & Literacy); Fasih Majid (Performing Arts);
4) Head Sports Club: Hassan Nazir;
5) Co-Heads Student Industrial Society & Proctors: Hadeesa Kazmi (HSSC-1); Rimsha Ali (HSSC-2).
- Club Secretaries: Sanaullah Afridi Khan (GCC), Hamza Naqvi (SWC), Hamza Kashif (LDPAC) & Ali Taj (SC). With two Co-Heads, SIS has a two-member team.
The purpose of the College Student Council is to help students gain valuable practical experience in management through college as well as to provide ownership of successfully running the 4 Student Clubs & Student Industrial Society launched this year. We wish them the best of luck in their endeavors.
At the launching ceremony of the (Founding) College Student Council, a 12-member committee, with par
© Copyright 2000-2017 by Silver Oaks High School - Made By Xtranza®